|InfoHub supplier since Sep 2010!
Base of operations: Hungary
My service is always flexible and personalized to suit to your interest. You can describe your requests and preferences and the tour/trip will be tailored to them based on my extensive knowledge and experience. I’m aware how important empathy and discretion are in this business. I can assure you that I will meet your requirements.
For individual travellers a private guide is generally a much better option than the long drawn-out and boring bus tours. A private tour gives you a real personal experience. It is possible to stop anywhere, anytime upon request. Communication with the guide is easy not like in a bus. My mission is to make your stay in Hungary enjoyable, memorable and unforgettable. During your tour I’m your personal host and you will feel as if you are being escorted around the city/country by a friend.
I’m more than happy to help organize programs for groups as well!
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
I have been working in tourism for 24 years. I've started in the Front Desk of the Hotel Intercontinental Budapest and 14 years ago I decided to do something else which is related to tourism but more exciting.
2. What is your company's mission?
My mission is to make my customer's stay in Hungary enjoyable, memorable and unforgettable. During the tours I'm their personal host and they will feel as if they are being escorted around the city/country by a friend.
3. What does your company specialize in?
- Private sightseeing tours by car in Budapest tailored to guests' requirements. - Art tours, where customers can get a special insight into the artist's workshop and creative work. - Private transfers to/from major cities in surrounding countries.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Zoltan Horvath, I used to work at the Front Desk of the Hotel Intercontinental Budapest and the Budapest Marriott Hotel for 11 years.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Private city tour in Budapest because of the beauty (charm, atmosphere, great architecture, differences and similarities of Buda and Pest, etc.) of the Hungarian capital.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"One of my favorite parts was the personalized service you gave and for making us feel at home in your country".
Reviews and Comments