Experience the finest luxury lodge accommodation and gourmet dining in a unique Fishing Lodge atmosphere.
Enjoy some of the best New Zealand trout fishing and NZ outdoor activities available in the world. The Lodge is right on the door step of the World Heritage Tongariro National Park, which includes the Tongariro Alpine Crossing, the most popular one day walk in New Zealand as well as White Water Rafting on the mighty Tongariro, which takes in some of the most spectacular scenery in New Zealand.
M20890 has been featured in many prestigious publications including the New York times, the New Yorker, Squire, Gourmet magazine, Fly Fisherman, Fly Rod and Reel, Forbes FYI.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
2. What is your company's mission?
To be on of the top troutfishing lodges in the world.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Trout-fishing and outdoor activities.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Tony Hayes legendary angler and guide.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Clients who return annually some for 29 years already.