- Pick up/drop off
- Private guiding/transfer
- Fishing permits for salmon, trout or arctic char in all price categories as well as fishing equipment on demand.
In addition, M21098 arranges permits concerning self-guided fishing. Variety of fishing permits available in all price categories for numerous fishing spots in Iceland. M21098 has all the required licenses to operate tourism services in Iceland.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M21098 was established in 2004.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our aim is to offer personal service and experience to remember.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Professionally guided fishing trips.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Mr. Heimir Bjarnason is the founder and owner of M21098. Heimir is a skilled authorised tour guide and a fisherman with more than 25 years of experience.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
A guided trout and arctic char fishing day tour from Reykjavik for it is a fairly priced option including: Pick up/drop off, guiding/transfer, permit and equipment for rent.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Heimir: I have been meaning to email you and let you know that I had a wonderful time flyfishing with you last month. I was a bit out of practice, but you helped me improve my casting and I managed to catch few fish. I will recommend your service to my colleagues and friends. Tight lines!! Tom