1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
I started as a Private Tour Guide in 2005. My cousin Claudio introduced me to this Marvelous Profession.
2. What is your company's mission?
To take care of our Tourists in Rio de Janeiro and to provide them a really GREAT TIME.
3. What does your company specialize in?
The City of Rio de Janeiro.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Owner: Marcio Azeredo Boechat. I used to be a Sales man until 2001 when I decided to live in Europe. That gave me a wide experience and opened my mind to Tourism.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
"A FULL DAY IN RIO" - It's a Tour where we show to the passengers the main attractions in the City just like Christ the Redeemer, Sugar Loaf Mountain, Santa Teresa District, the Cathedral, Sambadrome...Selaron Stairways, etc
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"Marcio is an excellent companion as a tour guide of this amazing city. He converses easily in English and is ready to discuss all topics with his guests. He makes you feel really special and takes delight in showing you his city and its treasures. Besides showing us all the special attractions on a Full Day Tour he joined us for a fantastic lunch where we sampled traditional Cariocas food. Marcio was very professional, knowledgable and takes great care of his guests. We would definitely recommend his services to all those visiting Rio de Janeiro. Visited August 2011