Steve has taught photography workshops throughout the Southwest, in California, and on the East Coast as well. Additionally, he leads trail rides, work on ranches doing roundups and horse and cattle drives, and gives riding lessons from his home in Corrales, NM.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M21140 started in 2010 and was a natural outgrowth of my horse and photography interests.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide a safe and enjoyable equestrian experience for everyone.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We specialize in trail riding trips, horse photography, wild horse viewing, riding lessons, and a horse and carriage service.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Steve Simmons is the Founder and owner of M21140. He is a lifelong horse enthusiast, photographer and writer.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
We don't have pre-packaged vacations. Instead, we specialize in custom vacations for each and every person and family or group.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"Your horses are so friendly and gentle."