M21179 is located behind La Talanguera neighborhood, from the Mayor's Office or the Civic Centre 2.5 kms north on the right side of the dirt road that goes to the Chocolata. Another reference on how to get to Bahia del Sol is that after crossing the hanging wooden bridge that crosses the estuary of San Juan del Sur keep going for 700 meters north and to the right there is a green large placard that reads WELCOME TO M21179.
GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION ON GOOGLE MAP: -85.87684392929077, 11.266906032131824
Our property has 9 villas, and 2 pools.1 pool for adults, and 1 children's pool.
Each villa is made up of 2 floors, and each one feature 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, living room, dining room, and kitchen. In the master bedroom there is 1 King size bed, the second bedroom 2 twin size beds, and the third bedroom 1 queen size bed. On the top floor (second floor) the 3 bedrooms are located. The main room with 1 king size bed has its own private bathroom, and the other 2 rooms share a bathroom. The rooms have central air conditioning and the master control is located in the main room. On the ground floor we have the living room, dining room and kitchen. On this floor we have a ceiling fan and a half bath (a toilet).
The check in time is at 03:00 pm, the time of check out is at 01:00 pm.
To confirm and guarantee a reservation is requested information from a credit card to charge the first night, or it can be guaranteed by a deposit or bank transfer.
The pools are open from 07:00 am to 10:00 pm every day for the exclusive use of guests at Bahia del Sol Villas & Condominiums.
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATON POLICIES:
• Rates are per villa, per night for 6 pax. Six guests are included in the cost of each accommodation. Each additional adult will be charged US $30 plus tax per night (children 3 -12 years old, US $10 plus tax per night). There is no charge for children under 3 years old. Children for 3 years old and up are included in rates.
• Rates do not include 15% tax and 2% Intur Tax.
• Rates are subject to change.
• Easter week minimum of 4 nights stay.
• Christmas and New Year minimum of 5 nights stay.
• Prepayment: Due to Bahia del Sol is a small hotel size prepayment is necessary. A deposit of one night is required at the time of making your reservation and to guarantee the villa space. 6 weeks (40 days) prior to the arrival date at Bahia del Sol, total amount of the reservation needs to be prepaid.
• Cancellations made more than 25 days prior to arrival will charge US $100 fee.
• Cancellations made within 25 days of arrival will charge a 30% penalty on the TOTAL VALUE of the reservation.
• Cancellations made within 7 days of arrival will cost 100% on the total value of the reservations.
• No shows will be charged 100% of costs. . No-shows and early departures are considered cancellation.
• Some Special Rate reservations are charged immediately and are non-changeable and non-refundable.
• Rates do not include breakfast, lunch or dinner, however, if requested in advance we can hire a private cook to prepare you meals in the kitchen of the villa. You just bring the ingredients or you can order in advance that we buy the ingredients here and we can add it to your bill.
• We have parking near the homes and security 24 hours a day.
• The maid service is available for each villa from 8:00 am to 05:00 pm for 1 single cleaning, but in the period between 12:00 and 01:00 pm, we do not have maid service, but you can ask for it before or after these hours and they will respond in the order that was ordered.
• Towels can be washed daily can be changed daily.
• Bed linen is changed every 3 days during your stay.
• For washing dishes in the kitchen, the maid gives you this service once in the day, and extra dish-washings will be added to your bill at $ 5.00 each time you request it.
• The first materials or supplies such as purified water bottle, paper towels, matches and toilet paper are included in the fee for the first time, if you want a second extra bottle of purified water, extra paper towels or extra toilet paper, they will be charged to your bill.
• If you want soap, shampoo, conditioner or lotion, you can request extra fluid without any extra charge.
• Every refrigerator in each villa is stocked with alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages for the enjoyment of guests for an additional fee not included in the price, which can be added to your bill.
• If you want ice or extra drinks you may request them, and is charged to your bill.
• We do not currently have any bar-restaurant on the property, but you can call some establishments in San Juan del Sur who deliver packaged food to carry home, or you can request a private cook for your villa in advance.
• No pets in the villas or in the pools are allowed.