Tours can be arranged to visit Red Square, territory of Kremlin and famous Kremlin museums such as Armoury and Diamond found, Newmaidens convent and cemetery, Kolomenskoye and Kuskovo country estates, Old Arbat the heart of cultural center of Moscow, Izmailovo flea market and center of Russian handcraft at Izmailovo Vernisage, Sparrow Hills and Moscow State University.
We also offer excursions to Tratyakov gallery,gallery of Ilya Glazunov,WW2 Museum and Victory Park, Park of Soviet Sculpture and Art Museon or any other museums of the city on your choice.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
I have begun as a private, individual tour guide in 2005 and really enjoyed the work I did...now we have grew into a small group of well qualified tour guides and interpreters in Moscow and Saint Petersburg.
2. What is your company's mission?
To introduse Russian history, culture and hospitality to our guests.
3. What does your company specialize in?
City tours, private excursions, theater tickets, airport transfers.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
I still work as a private tour guide.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
I believe that you will enjoy any of the tours we offer
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Oh...just few weeks ago I have heared that I was one of the best interpreters for the last 10 years from a person who handled business meetings on a very high level...in the subject of defence and military.