|InfoHub supplier since Feb 2012!
Base of operations: Japan
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
4 years. After having got a license as a professional tour guide, access to a travel agency in Japan and got a job as a tour guide.
2. What is your company's mission?
To get foreign visitors relaxed enjoyed their stay in Tokyo (and Japan as a whole) and let them feel that they would come to Tokyo again.
3. What does your company specialize in?
History, culture, food, religion, everyday life in Tokyo
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Izumi Ohsumi secretary at a Japanese company/law firm, translation, operating an English school for Japanese students.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Tokyo full-day tour; I have operated many times.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Izumi was everything we could have hoped for. She was on time, very accomodating to what we wanted to see and even made extra phone calls for us setting up another tour for the following day. I would recommend her to anyone wanting to see Tokyo.
Reviews and Comments
Be the first to submit a comment for this supplier by clicking the link below.