1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Started as a business in 2008, Enrique and a few friends decided to act on their passion to travel. Enrique, having studied Art History and later spending several years working as a tour guide outside of Spain has finally decided to apply his experience in sharing his knowledge and enthusiasm regarding his home city, Madrid.
2. What is your company's mission?
Sharing places we love.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Madrid touristic activities ranging from walking tours to show cooking classes. Adventure trips in Greece, Nepal and Costa Rica.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Enrique Gonzalez Mendizabal, experienced tour guide and lover of Madrid. M21211 is relying on his 6 year experience as tour leader for developing his Author's trips and developing and guiding Cultura & Historical tours in Madrid. As he says himself he is a Madrid lover, that is why he is setting up and leading Madrid tours. He has a degree in Art History and also two years of PhD work specializing in nineteenth century Spanish painting. Needless to say he knows Madrid in and out, for better or for worse!
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Walking Through the Legends and History of Madrid. It´s a hit, because it is a full day activity, in a private or semi-private setting, where toursits get to know the city, the Spanish lifestyle from the local. It has a personal touch of the guide and it also includes traditional Spanish lunch with wine, they way it has to be!
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"You are a gracious host!".