|Questions and Answers
Ecuador Ecotourism Specialist.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
It started in 2007 the founders Jake Ling and Wlady Ortiz met in Riobamba, the main city in Ecuador for trekking, and mountains.
2. What is your company's mission?
- Alleviate poverty by working with local and indigenous communities to spread the wealth that comes from socially responsible tourism.
- Encourage cross cultural understanding and appreciation so that life long far reaching friendships are forged across continents.
- Increase awareness of the effects that Climate Change has on the environment and ways we can act to help stop it.
- Defend the environment through Land Restoration and Sustainability projects and organize grassroots Environmental Activism so that future generations can experience the wonder and beauty of nature rather than read about it in books.
3. What does your company specialize in?
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Wladimir Ortiz - Eco Tourism student, and enviromental activist.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Yasuni is a national park within Ecuador, where you have the most bio diverse ecosistem in the world.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"memories of a lifetime".