|Questions and Answers
Personalized tours in Rio de Janeiro, social and cultural walking tours to get to know the Rio de Janeiro behind the curtains, the very Cariocan culture, and way of living.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
I trained as a tor guide and got registered in 2006. After having worked as a guide for tour operators for 3 years I decided to offer my own tours as a private tour guide in 2009.
2. What is your company's mission?
Show the visitor how Cariocans live, what they like to do on the weekends etc. Show the visitor the rich and beautiful artistic, architectonic and cultural archive of Rio de Janeiro.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Walking tour in the centre of Rio, favela tours.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
M21230, I am a translator and interpretor and registered tour guide in Rio de Janeiro, German origin, have been living in Rio for the past 7 years.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Tour in the favela of Cantagalo as it is, I guess, the most 'exotic' one.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"That was the best tour we had on our travel in Brazil".