1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Back in 1987, company founder Sofronis Potamitis had the groundbreaking idea to renovate old village houses, giving them a second chance and thus preserving the authentic look and feel of rural Cyprus, opposed to the onslaught of mass tourism. With loving care, several abandoned and ruined family houses were thoroughly renewed to provide comfort without sacrificing their original, rustic character.
2. What is your company's mission?
To offer visitors a full and lasting experience of the true nature of Cyprus.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Agro/rural tourism with additional services including biking, cycling, horse riding and yoga.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Owner, Sofronis Potamitis has studied in the USA before returning to Cyprus and founding the company, which he has been managing for the past 25 years.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Weekly packages, all inclusive. On demand: car rental, bed and breakfast or halfboard in our own restaurant, bike reservation in advance, horse riding, yoga lessons.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"I had the holiday of a lifetime."