|InfoHub supplier since Jan 2013!
Base of operations: USA
Co-owner, Nancy Boer, was an Artist Representative for 12 years selling the work of 10 illustrators, all working in different mediums and styles, and 2 photographers. She was the go-between the artist and the client in every phase of the illustration being produced.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Opened August 2012.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide artists of all abilities a place to come to paint, draw, print and have a great holiday too. Their inspiration will be developed from the breathtaking natural landscapes and/or studio based activities.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Instruction in painting, drawing and printmaking.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Founded by co-owners, Jan-Willem & Nancy Boer. Jan-Willem has been a commercial illustrator and painter for 25+ years. Nancy has been an Artist Representative for over 12 years.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
7 day courses - right amount of time to be away and long enough to develop a particular piece they are working on.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
The M21381 is the perfect place to relax and be creative. Jan-Willem was great at providing instruction and encouragement to help me with my creative process. The food was wonderful and company was most inspiring. I look forward to attending again sometime.
Reviews and Comments
Be the first to submit a comment for this supplier by clicking the link below.