|InfoHub supplier since Jan 2013!
Base of operations: Greece
M21383 is situated in Lia at the south-east part of Mykonos (See our Map Location). We are happy to pick you up from wherever you stay on the island. Our prices include FREE return transfers to the diving centre, boat transfer to the diving site, full equipment hire, comprehensive insurance and guide instead.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us. We aim to answer all enquiries within 24 hours.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Almost 1 year and it started due to our passion for marine conservation and monitoring.
2. What is your company's mission?
Scuba diving field and marine conservation.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Scuba Diving Trips, Diving Courses, Boat Trips, Snorkeling, Marine conservation and Marine Biology.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Demiropoulos D. Konstantinos Co- Manager of M21383 Oceanographer – Marine Biologist, MSc PADI MSDT Instructor Eleftheriou G. Antonios Co- Manager of M21383 Oceangrapher -Water Resources Engineer, MSc PADI Dive Master
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Scuba diving courses due to our professionalism and Boat trips due to the unique environment of Mykonos.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Thanks a lot for motivating our son into environmental awareness.
Reviews and Comments
Be the first to submit a comment for this supplier by clicking the link below.