Grey Whale Walk (7 days)
Sea Otter Walk (6 days)
Redwood Walk (5 days)
Red Tailed Hawk Walk (3 days)
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Inspired by her world-trotting (and long distance walking) father, Nicole, Science Teacher and Naturalist decided to offer a local Inn to Inn walking service to visitors of the Bay Area.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our mission is to provide unforgettable walking experiences along the Northern California Coast.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We specialize in providing customized route maps, timely luggage transfers, and accommodation booking so that your experience is worry-free and relaxing.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Nicole is a third generation Bay Area native. She is a Science Teacher and former Trail Naturalist in Marin County.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our most popular package is the Redwood (5 nights). This walk includes a lot of great places, including San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito, Muir Beach, Muir Woods National Monument and Stinson Beach.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Here are two quotes from our post walk email survey for 2012: "The scenery on these trails was SPECTACULAR. We loved the tremendous variety of views." - Gwyn from Sacramento, CA. Grey Whale Walker 2012. "5 out of 5 overall experience" - Lori and Dave from Orlando, FL. Sea Otter Walk