|Questions and Answers
5 Star PADI IDC Center with recreational, technical and rebreather Scuba diving courses in the Galapagos Islands.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
In it's third year of operation after founder Jorge A. Mahauad decided to create a premiere facility to provide a higher level of service and support in the Galapagos Islands.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide the highest quality learning environment using the latest diver education technology available with our very best personal service.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Recreational Scuba Diving instruction, Technical Diving support and instruction, Rebreather Diving support and instruction, Accommodation, Travel bookings, EFR First Aid and CPR instruction.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Jorge A. Mahauad is one of the most experienced and well-known divers in South America. His diving resume shows over ten years of continuous professional level education. If there is something to learn about scuba diving, chances are he knows everything there is to teach.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
PADI Open Water Diver course - Probably because there is no better place in the world to become inspired to learn to dive! Where else can you spend Dive 4 of your Open Water course diving with sea lions!
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
When you are teaching people to dive, the most rewarding compliment isn't something said, it is the look in their eyes when you know they are hooked for life, that they are changed forever and a passion is born.