Home » M21651
|InfoHub supplier since Jan 2017!
Base of operations: Bangladesh
What Do We Offer?
- Cruising in the largest mangrove forest in the world & the home of Royal Bengal Tiger ‘Sundarbans Forest”
- Sparking Rivers & life style
- Visit another world heritage site “Sixty dome mosque”.
- Lake Cruise, Buddhist temple & Tribal culture in Chittagong Hill Tracts.
- Cox’s Bazar-the longest unbroken sea beach in the world.
- experience the difference of fishing with trained otters.
- rocket steamer cruise and backwater trip
- The biggest wooden Buddhist temple in Ramu.
- World Heritage sites & ancient civilization.
- Dense rain forest, vast green Tea valley & rubber plantations.
- Quite villages, unspoiled nature at its best.
- World war – 2 cemeteries.
- One of the greenest countries.
- 1% land 100% contrast
- introducing a country of 165 million smiling people.
- For tourists/Holyday maker
- Sightseeing tours
- River Cruises / Rocket steamer reservation
- Archeological Excursion
- World heritage Sites tours
- Wildlife adventure tours
- Tailor made packages on your demand.
- Other services
In addition to daylong tours and Package tours, both inbound and outbound; we also offer the following services:
- Media research, Filming & Logistics
- Study Tours
- Corporate Meetings, Seminars & Expositions
- Language Guides/interpreter
- Hotel reservations
- Transport Rental in daily / Monthly / yearly basis
Responsible Travel Policy:
- Bangladesh is one of the least developed nations in the world. Although our operation is small and focused we are passionate about creating real and sustainable economic benefits.
- We take our role incredibly seriously and are determined to put as much as possible back into the communities we are privileged to visit. We have gone to great lengths to personally research our tours and to meet with our 100% locally owned suppliers. We have built up strong relationships with these operators who we prefer to call ‘colleagues’. We believe that our continued success is dependent on this close relationship.
- Our travelers are only accompanied by locally based staff and guides.
- We actively support and advise our overseas colleagues on a range of issues, which are intended to benefit their overall business, not just the business they do with M21651. We have advised on brochure and website design, and have contributed financially to their overseas marketing campaigns.
Vacation Packages offered by supplier M21651
Bangladesh Tour Packages 10% off.
This tour covers the Sundarban forest with Bagerhat world heritage Mosque based rocket steamer cruise, Dhaka city and Srimangal tea plantation with rain forest.
USD 390 / Per person
Tour PackageDuration: 4 - 7 days
Reviews and Comments
Be the first to submit a comment for this supplier by clicking the link below.