M05022 is a Spanish school located in historic Cordoba, Argentina’s second largest city. Nestled at the foot of the beautiful Sierras de Cordoba, this area is plentiful with lakes, rivers and valleys. Cordoba itself is home to an active student life. From the National University founded in 1613 to the fun and safe night life, this major city and its hospitable citizens provide a wonderful learning opportunity.
Whether students are just beginning the study of Spanish or becoming proficient, the intensive classes are an enjoyable way to learn the language. Classes meet four or six hours each day, allowing time to practice during planned excursions and free time in and around Cordoba. Students can live with host families or in shared apartment.
- Intensive Course (20 hours of group classes a week)
- Super-intensive Course (30 hours of group classes a week)
- Combined course(20 hours of group classes 5 hours one-on-one a week)
- Preparation for D.E.L.E. Exams (Diploma de Español Lengua Extranjera)
- One-on-one (flexible)
- Spanish in Estancias - this is a program designed for couples, small groups of friends or co-workers, executives or retirees who wish to spend a few weeks in a “Estancia” (5* hotel surrounded by nature), take up to 20 hours Spanish courses a week and spend the rest of the day reading, horse riding, walking in the surrounding sierras, or just resting in an enchanting environment.
Volunteer Programs: A volunteer program opens doors to many new and exciting opportunities. It also opens hearts and gives you a privilege the average traveler does not get: the wonderful chance to experience local life first-hand and contribute a little something to the community. Working in another country can be both challenging and rewarding, and one thing is for sure - you will come back with a real sense of personal achievement.