1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
12 years. We started as an English school and expanded to French, German, Spanish and Portuguese.
2. What is your company's mission?
Provide quality and fun classes that will motivate students to learn new languages.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We focus on using the communicative approach in small groups so faster results can be achieved.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Miguel Kieling is the founder. He has been involved with education his whole working life. The focus has always been languages.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
4 weeks group course. Good amount of time to learn a lot of Portuguese and enjoy the city and beaches.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Thank you very much for your help and your awesome program. I want to get some time so that I can spend a good three weeks learning Portuguese. Believe it or not I was mostly able tocommunicate with my broken Portuguese, Spanish and English. Tanay was awesome too. She even found and printed off for me a vocabulary in Portuguese of Jiu Jitsu terms. Warm Regards, Jeff.