Nerja is a small town on the Mediterranean coast, 40 minutes from Malaga International Airport. The school, founded in 1980 by its actual directors Luis Carrion and Renate Urban, is set in downtown Nerja in a typically built Andalusian-styled house with a large garden. There are 14 classrooms, a library, bookshop, internet facilities and cafeterias.
We offer eleven different Spanish programs. Our team of teachers is made up of Spanish philologists, specialists in the teaching of Spanish as a second language. We offer accommodation in our own School Residence (30 rooms), Spanish families, apartments and Hotel. The social life program includes Spanish films, half day trips (caves of Nerja, Frigiliana); full day excursions to Granada, Malaga, Seville; Spanish cooking and flamenco classes, "Taste of Spanish wines" Seminar, cultural workshops and parties in the school.
Our center complies with the "Charter of Quality" of different Associations:
- OLE (Espanol en Andalucia);
- IALC (International Association of Language Centers);
- Accredited by the University of Alcala (CEELE);
- Chamber of Commerce of Madrid;
- Combined program with the University of Castilla - La Mancha.
* Intensive Spanish 20h/week
* Intensive Spanish "Group5" course 30h/week
* Intensive Spanish "One to one" course 20-30 h/week
* Intensive Spanish "Club 50+" course 15h/week
* Commercial Spanish course 30h/week
* Spanish Teachers course 30h/week
* DELE examination course 25h/week
* University placement. Toledo (Castilla - La Mancha)
* Junior courses
* Spanish Literature
* Spanish Civilization.