In order to accomplish its mission, M05504 seeks to:
- Offer a comprehensive curriculum which equips students with the necessary English language and cultural skills to reach the students’ own academic and professional goals;
- Help students, both in an out of the classroom, to engage in true communication that is free from the common obstacles that hinder language learning;
- Provide an environment which seeks to meet the needs of the student as a whole person.
M05504 believes this may be achieved through caring and qualified teachers, administrators, staff, and volunteers who hold to traditional Judeo-Christian values and show respect for students’ cultures.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
It has been operating for 16 years and was started by an entrepreneur.
2. What is your company's mission?
M05504 is dedicated to providing high- quality English language instruction at an affordable coast and in a friendly, supportive atmosphere.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Teaching English as a Second Language to adults.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The president and owner has been operating the institution for 16 years.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
We offer 9 week English classes five times per year.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
They referred their friends and family to come to AELI.