We are an international language Institute specialized in teaching French as a foreign language for more than 30 years and registered by the local authorities as a "Private Establishment of Higher Learning". In the heart of Provence, the Institute is attended by students from all five continents and is part of the IS Language and Communication group, a Swedish foundation affiliated to the University of Stockholm. We are a non-profit making organization, and also a member of the SOUFFLE and EAQUALS networks, which guarantee the quality of service provided by their members
With its experience over the last 30 years, our institute has developed a specific pedagogical approach:
- Priority to verbal communication: to express yourself with a maximum of ease and therefore gain in autonomy. Verbal communication, based on real situations, also allows you to cover written expression, grammar and vocabulary of course.
- Groups with a maximum of 10 people: exchanges between speakers are guaranteed and the teacher can personalize his course according to the level, demands and progression of each student.
- A selection of pedagogical methods: the best and the most adapted to each situation in class are chosen from the methods available. The diversity encourages exchanges: debates, presentations, role plays, exercises in written expression, essays, simulations on the telephone...
- Authentic material used in the classes: the press, documentaries, audio extracts, illustrations, songs, advertising, Internet extracts (...), and allows a concrete approach to living French.
- 2 teachers alternate: because their approaches are complementary and because more contact with the members of the pedagogical team favourises communication with them, and these exchanges are very important for your training to go as well as possible.
- A Multimedia Resource Center with learning aids: methods for learning French on CD-ROM, exercise books, French films, a selection from the press, French songs on CD, board games are at your disposal to complement your course...
- Preparation in parallel for certificates and tests: you can prepare for the DELF (Diplôme d’Etude de Langue Française) at M05512 or do the TCF (Test de Connaissance du Français) on request. European standards are taken into account: organization of the groups, placement tests and the certificates presented at the end of the course are based on the Common European Framework of Reference of the Council of Europe.