|InfoHub supplier since Sep 2005!
Base of operations: Argentina
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
It has been operating since 2003. It started when I realized that it would be great to offer to the anglers of USA and Europe the possibility of fly fishing trouts from December to April in the Los Alerces National Park zone in Chubut, Northern Argentina Patagonia.
2. What is your company's mission?
It is to promote catch and release fly fishing, and to insure not only excellent fishing but an unforgettable vacation.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Fly fishing tours "all inclusive" for small parties of fishermen to the Los Alerces National Park zone in northern Argentina Patagonia.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
I am a 59 year old cardiologist, fisherman since childhood and dedicated to fly fishing since 1982. MBA in 1991.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
One week package that allows the angler to fish in the different spots available.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"I look forward to coming back next year".
Season: November - April
Reviews and Comments
Be the first to submit a comment for this supplier by clicking the link below.