Trips range in difficulty from easy to strenuous, and we visit dozens of beautiful and often spectacular parks and other natural areas each year. All trips are led by Charlie Cook, who is the author of 5 outdoor/nature books and has led more than 1900 trips over the years (and who is the founder-director of M05746).
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
2. What is your company's mission?
To help people enjoy the beautiful and often spectacular wilderness areas of the Northeast.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Day hikes and wilderness camping trips.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Charles Cook, a New York State Licensed Guide - a full time guide for 32 years who has led over 1900 trips - and author of 5 published books about hiking and other outdoor activities.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
We don't offer packages, simply day hikes every Saturday and Sunday and wilderness camping trips once a month from May-October.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
I receive e-mails every single week from participants who say they enjoy or love our hikes.