Established in 1995, and based in Victoria, BC, we are a registered inbound operator (BPCPA #3042) and a member of the Wilderness Tourism Association, the Adventure Travel Trade Association and the Council of Tourism Associations (BC).
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M05918 was incorporated in 1995 and we have been delivering services since 1995.
2. What is your company's mission?
M05918s company mission is to provide outstanding and authentic outdoor experiences in western Canada for the leisure traveller. Hiking and walking in parks, wildlife viewing and cultural exchanges offer unique, inspiring experiences for the soft adventurer. We take pride in creating lasting memories.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We specialize in delivering all kinds of soft and challenging adventure tours in Western Canada and Alaska.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
M05918 is owned and operated by Scott and Nina Bonner who have both lived, worked, and attended university as well as travelled throughout Western Canada and Alaska.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our most popular travel changes from season to season. In the Spring and Fall our Secrets of the Inside Passage Tour is quite popular. During the whale watching season from mid June to mid September our Orca and Grizzlies tour is popular and June seems to be a popular time for our Rocky Mountain Wildlife Tour.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Some of the best compliments that we get from our clients are statements about how we made their vacation unique and the great guides that we have.