In 1989, awarded with the CEELE Quality Certificate by University of Alcalá, acredited by Instituto Cervantes (Associated Member), collaborator of Madrid Chamber of Commerce (Business Spanish, Spanish for Tourism and Medicine); official examiner of the International Spanish Diploma, collaborator of Language Policy Division of Council of Europe.
- Intensive Spanish Group (max. 8 students/group) and Private Courses on 6 levels, lasting 1 - 18 weeks. Training of communicative skills, Grammar and Conversation. Mainly communication (Pragmatics). Our course syllabus is established according to the 6 reference levels of Council of Europe and leads to the official "DELE" - examination.
- Large variety of Courses in Spanish Culture: Spanish Society, Political System, History, Art History, Literature, Gastronomy and Wines, Spanish Mysticism (San Juan de la Cruz and Santa Teresa de Avila), Current Affairs, "¡Spain is Different!" (Customs, Traditions, Mentality), Spanish Dance, Modern Spanish Music, Typical Spanish Games, etc…
- "¡Recíclate!": Teacher Training Course for non native Spanish teachers in July and October
- Incentive Programs for companies and programs in Rural Inns in Gredos mountain range
- Programs for different Groups and Specific Purposes (high schools, universities,
further education departments – programs for “Golden Age”, alumni); Medical Spanish,
Spanish for Lawyers, Touristic Spanish, Spanish for Engineers, …
- Extra-curricular activities: visits, excursions, sports, fiestas, field work, intercambios, tertulias
Facilities: Situated inside the famous Avila walls, in the historical "Posada de la Estrella", completely renovated, maintaining its rustic “mudéjar” and “castillian”. 6 classrooms including a conference room for 40 people, library, a kitchen-bar, a "salón rústico", internet access, satellite-TV and floor heating for winter programs, terrace/garden with barbecue facilities.
Located in Avila (pop. 53,000) a UNESCO World Heritage City. Easy to meet Spanish speakers (not saturated with foreign students). Very safe. Ideal for programs for minors and “Golden Age”. Well situated for excursions (1 hour to Madrid, Segovia, El Escorial, Segovia, Salamanca, Gredos mountain range, Toledo). Everywhere in Avila within walking distance. Excellent climatic conditions: one of the sunniest cities in Spain, but due to its altitude (1,100m, 3,400 feet), never too hot.