1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
It started from managing the largest outfitting company in our province. After several years of flight training and business training I branched out on my own with the continued support of my mentor. I have now been in business for 20 years.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide superior trout and Atlantic salmon fishing to discerning anglers.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Dry fly Atlantioc salmon and brook trout fishing.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Bill Bryden - B.Sc hons M.U.N Ecology and Evolution 1996. Board of Directors of S.P.A.W.N for a decade Past- Executive member of the Newfoundland and Labrador Salmonid Council -our provincial salmonid advisory board to the Federal managers of our recreational inland fisheries. International fly fishing author published in 6 languages in major fly fishing magazines globally. Bush pilot. Guiding since age 18. Casting instructor.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Trophy salmon on a dry fly. It is what we do best.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
I wish I was you.