M05991 was started in 2000 as a Walking Tour of Bondi Beach. That year, Georgia extended her qualifications to top her TAFE Class in Tour Guiding. She gained accreditation with the Australian Institute of Tourist Guides and expanded into general Tour Guiding. Since then, she has continued to show Bondi and Bronte Beaches to visitors and local groups, and has become a sought-after Guide for both large conventions and personalized Touring. From City Sights to Hidden Sydney and Blue Mountains to Hunter Valley, Georgia has covered it all for a range of tastes. Training - TAFE Certificate IV in Tourism (Guiding), 2000. Highly Commended. Member Institute Australian Tourist Guides
- Own business - "M05991", a walking tour of Bondi Beach. Ongoing.
- Tourism NSW Ambassadors Program, Sydney Olympics.
- Southern Cross University - Meet and Greet Indian students and give local orientation for both sightseeing and daily life.
- Guiding assignments with Showing You Sydney, including All States Incentive Program and Taxation Institute's National Convention. Eastern Suburbs antiques, architecture and coastal walks.
- Tour Manager for Contiki and The Cincinnati Junior Strings, leading 3 coaches in Sydney, Blue Mountains, Newcastle and Hunter Valley. Comprehensive 11-day service.
- Select Tours - taking Legend of the Seas passengers on City Sights Tours and hotel transfers.
- Tour Manager for Contiki and EF Educational Tours. Sydney-based program for Canadian students and teachers. Comprehensive 5-day service.
- Showing You Sydney for International Lawyers Convention. Eastern Suburbs coast by coach, foot and water-taxi.
- Guide Connection for Int'l Cardiologists' Congress. Hostessing, transfers and information desk. Southern Cross University found Georgia's professionalism of exceptionally high standard. Her willingness to assume responsibility for this group was commendable and her performance innovative and thorough."
Maree Walo - School of Tourism
"Georgia has exceptional organizational skills, commentaries and content always very interesting and factual, excellent presentation, outgoing pleasant personality, genuinely enjoys dealing with people." (Janine McLeod, lecturer TAFE New South Wales)