|Questions and Answers
M06037 has been providing fully outfitted and guided multi-day (camping) canoe trips in Colorado, Utah and Wyoming.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We’re a 27 year old company started by a geologist doing geology trips on the Colorado River.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide safe and educational guided overnight canoe trips in Colorado, Utah and Wyoming.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We specialize in education and fun on the river.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The founder was Fred Welsh, who was a geologist.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
The Gunnison and Colorado Rivers because they offer outstanding scenery and are ideal for novice paddlers.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"I have consistently had Five Star experiences with Centennial Canoe. Their attention to comfort and safety while providing an exciting and enjoyable trip is simply astounding. My daughter and I have made Centennial Canoe trips our annual experience together." Susan, Arvada, CO