For those looking to explore the grandeur of China, we offer tours that allow you to take off whenever you are ready to go. No group minimums. Complete flexibility. No better way to go. Whether you are an experienced traveler or have never traveled internationally, you will be able to appreciate the high level of quality and service in each of our tours. Travel with us and see the world!
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
39 consecutive years
2. What is your company's mission?
We strive to create best tour products for people to experience the unique cultures, history,vaction resources that each country offers, and happy memories that they will cherish for the rest of their lives.
3. What does your company specialize in?
1. Tours that offers cultural and historical highlights. 2. Best beach vacations 3. Educational tours with nature and ecoloby 4. Religious pilgrimages
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Peter Jhun - expert in creating group and family tours around the world. Extensive knowledge and experience in creating and operating tours to worldwide destination.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Three regsions: China and Asia, Africa and Bible Lands. We offer better value with more sightseeing, better meals and accommodations, and top notch operations
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We want to thank you for a really good trip which was really well organized. Everywhere we went, our tour guides were always there, meeting us at airports, taking us to hotels, escorting us to places of interest, explaining the cultural background and history of China, informing us of shows... and booking window seats on the next plane. We never had a moment's worry. Our guides were all very friendly and informative - especially Joy Jiang in Beijing who went out of her way to be helpful. The four of us (and guide) travelled in comfortable air-conditioned mini-buses (which was a must considering the heat and humidity this time of year in China) and we had excellent drivers who could maneuver around busy motorways which I would not venture on alone even if someone paid me a million dollars! And thank you for answering my first e-mails - if it wasn't for one (Jan. 28) saying "We never cancel a tour", we might have missed this wonderful experience. I highly recommend it. L. Steytler