Alaska is truly an amazing frontier to explore and M07763 is the access point for your adventure. Based in the south central region of Alaska, we are local specialists offering professionally guided trips throughout Prince William Sound and Wrangell-St. Elias National Park. Choose from trips geared towards sea kayaking, hiking, backpacking, glacier hiking, ice-climbing, and rafting, or a mixture of them all on our multi-sport adventures.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
It was birthed in 1996 by a guide passionate for the area who saw a lot of potential to launch a successful sea kayaking operation.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide a fun, wholesome, unforgettable experience for everyone, employees and guests alike.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Sea kayaking, glacier hiking, ice climbing, backpacking, multi-day kayak camp trips, multi-sport trips and water taxi services.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Tim Duffy halfs his time between Alaska and the Rockies, captaining boats/managing Pangaea in the summer, ski patrolling/guiding/preparing Pangaea in the winter.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
The Columbia Glacier tour as it is the second largest tidewater glacier in Alaska, and it is a very unique spot in that there are major icebergs that have come off of the glacier which we get to paddle around.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"This was the greatest experience of my life".