1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
A couple of friends started up in 2000, taking a group of friends on tour in the Yucatan.
2. What is your company's mission?
To explore the natural and cultural beauty of Mexico from the seats of our bikes.
3. What does your company specialize in?
No-frills guided, self supported bicycle tours in Mexico.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Basil, a "retired" electrical engineer, has the most bike touring experience specific to Mexico. Having cycled over 100 thousand kilometres in Mexico (much of it solo), and lived, worked and travelled in various parts of the country since 1997, he is fluent in Spanish and familiar with the customs. He is certified in First Aid and CPR and is also a PADI certified dive master. He speaks a few words of Yucatec Maya language, is also fluent in Greek, and speaks a smattering of other languages too.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our "backroads Yucatan" ride of the year is often our most popular, it's success owing to the unique culture and geography of the Yucatan and to the fact that it's usually our least physically challenging tour.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
The guides, routes, food, and adventures are exemplary. Quit your job and go. Your life will change.
Reviews and Comments