Slovenia Travel Tips
Slovenia travel tips on money saving, personal safety, sightseeing, and enjoying your trip to the fullest from InfoHub suppliers and community members.
Advices for hunters comming to Slovenia
Submitted by M19387- In Slovenia the best hunt is mountain hunts. The altitudes are from 1.000 - 2.500 meters.
- The best time to hunt is autumn - beginning of winter until 15th December, or until the big snow comes.
- The hunter needs to be in good physical condition.
Cycling Trip Gear List
Submitted by M19111Cycling Checklist
- 24-speed Sumava Leader Fox hybrid bicycles with suspension fork,
- Small handlebar bag,
- Bicycle pump,
- Water bottle cage,
- Route map,
- Bike tool kit,
- On special request: panniers, toe baskets.
Note: bike pedals do not have toe clips.
- Helmet (required),
- Water bottle,
- Bicycle shoes (without clip-in toes).
Recommended clothing: Dressing in layers is usually the best solution. Non-wrinkle, fast-drying clothing packs and washes easily. ... view more
Recommended bicycle clothing :
- Long sleeve & short sleeve jersey,
- Bicycle pants,
- Bicycle shorts,
- Bicycle rain pants and jacket.
Recommended travel gear:
- Soft sided suitcase or duffel,
- Luggage locks,
- Fanny pack,
- Money belt,
- Passport (required),
- Hand sanitizer,
- Your favorite energy bar,
- Personal first aid kit,
- Insect repellent.
Recommended city clothes:
A full change of clothes for dinner and other activities, including shoes other than cycling shoes. You don’t have to dress up for dinner but bring comfortable lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes, include a sweater or light jacket for evenings. Don’t forget a swimsuit.
Camera, travel alarm, gel seat cover, electrical adapter, ziplock bags, book to read.
Your luggage may get lost so pack what could minimally get your through a couple of days in your carry-on bag and consider cross-packing with a travel partner.