South Africa Travel Tips
South Africa travel tips on money saving, personal safety, sightseeing, and enjoying your trip to the fullest from InfoHub suppliers and community members.
Heart of the Garden route
Submitted by M16104- Use lots of sunscreen!
- Stay on know routes!
- Don't just take a photo of people, first ask!
The Secret Season
Submitted by M11370Many people do not know this, but if you travel to South Africa during the southern African Winter months you can get much reduced rates for accommodation, especially in the Wildlife areas.
The so called secret season varies from country to country, but basically is as follows:
- South Africa - May to September,
- Botswana - October to February,
- Namibia - October to February,
- Zambia - October to February,
- Mozambique - May to September.
|previous 15 tips - 1 - [ 2 ]|