Bale Trekking Tour in Ethiopiaoffered by supplier M15797 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 6 - 10 day(s)
Group Size: 6 - 14 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking Birdwatching
Season: September - May
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 842 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1550 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival in Addis Ababa and city tour. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Addis Ababa - Dodola. Drive to Dodola and then hike to changiti-Wahoro. Visit Idjara Waterfall. Overnight in the camping.
Day 3: Trek to Angafo. Overnight: camping.
Day 4: Trek to Adele. Overnight: camping.
Day 5: Trek to Mololicho. Overnight: camping.
Day 6: Trek to Duro. Overnight: camping.
Day 7: Hike to Bucha Raya and then drive to Dinsho, the head quarter of Bale mountains national park. Overnight: camping.
Day 8: Walk through the forest for birding and game visit. Overnight camping or lodge.
Day 9: Drive to Wondo Genet to enjoy the natural hot spring water and walking through the forest. Overnight: hotel.
Day 10: Departure. Drive to Addis Ababa and be transferred to the airport for your final departure. End of the service.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price: Single Supplement: 167 USD
- Surface transport by 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser for Bale
- Van in Addis Ababa
- Transfer in and out to the airport
- Hotel accommodation on sharing basis (two nights in Addis Ababa, and one night at Langano)
- All meals while camping and breakfast in Addis Ababa
- All Camping gears or accommodation
- Cook while camping
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Professional English speaking guide
- Mule and mule tiers
- Water and refreshments each day
- Government tax.
- International flight
- Lunch and dinner in Addis Ababa
- Video and camera fees
- Alcoholic drinks
- Other personal expenses (telephone, internet service, post cards).
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2007
We are professional tour operator based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. We organise hiking and trekking, bird watching, desert adventure, and cultural tours. We also organise other personal interest tours such as, filming and photographing, pilgrimage tours, horse trekking and biking. In addition to the short tours and...