Ethiopia Cultural Tour - Historic Routeoffered by supplier M15797 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 6 - 8 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Archeology/History
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 856 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1350 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival in Addis Ababa and city tour. Over night Hotel.
Day 2: Fly to Bahir Dar and drive to the Blue Nile Falls. In the afternoon visit one of the 13th century monasteries on Lake Tana. Over night Hotel.
Day 3: Drive to Gondar and visit the 17th century castle enclosure and the famous Debre Birhan Sellassie church. Over night Hotel.
Day 4: Fly to Axum and visit the famous obelisks and other attractions. Over night Hotel.
Day 5: Fly to Lalibela and visit the 1st group of rock hewn churches. Over night Hotel (2 nights).
Day 6: Optional mule ride to visit the monastery of Asheten Mariam on the top of the mountains. In the afternoon, visit the 2nd group of rock hewn churches. Over night Hotel.
Day 7: Fly back to Addis Ababa. Over night Hotel.
Day 8: Departure.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Price per person is from: 856 USD
- Domestic flight fare: Varies depending on your International Flight & it's additional
- Single room supplement: 145 USD
- All ground transportation
- Transfers in and out
- Boat rent on Lake Tana and the Blue Nile
- Hotel accommodation – on twin room sharing basis
- Breakfast and dinner throughout the trip
- Bottled water each day
- English speaking Guide
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Mule and mule tiers for Asheten trip
- Government tax.
- International flight
- Hotel accommodation in Addis Ababa on the last day if needed
- Lunch throughout the trip
- Video Camera fees
- Alcoholic drinks
- Other personal expenses such as telephone, internet service, post cards, and so on.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2007
We are professional tour operator based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. We organise hiking and trekking, bird watching, desert adventure, and cultural tours. We also organise other personal interest tours such as, filming and photographing, pilgrimage tours, horse trekking and biking. In addition to the short tours and...