Ghorepani Trekking, Nepaloffered by supplier M16846 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 10 - 15 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: Yes
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 699 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1099 US Dollar (USD)
Enjoy trekking in the spectacular mountain scenery through charming villages inhabited by the Gurungs, dense rhododendron forests full of birds and deep sub-tropical valleys, all set below the Annapurna with the picturesque fluted peak of Machhapuchhare (Fish Tail Peak) dominating the skyline. At the climax of this trek you will climb Poon Hill at dawn to enjoy one of the most spectacular mountain escape on Earth. As the sun touches the snow-capped summits the Himalayan giants, Dhaulagiri (8,167 m) and Annapurna (8,091 m) along with a maze of other peaks, slowly begin to appear, like magic, before our eyes. A rewarding trek that can be enjoyed by every lover of nature and beautiful landscape.
If you want to get the most mountain views in the least amount of time, the trek up from Naya Pul to Ghorapani and then over to Ghandruk should satiate your desire for Himalayan vistas. From the sunrise above Ghorepani to the in-your-face view of Machhapuchhare and Annapurna South from Chomrong, this trek does not disappoint.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu. Includes: (A).
Day 2: Kathmandu Sightseeing. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 3: By road to Pokhara. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Pokhara - Tikhedhunga. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Tikhedhunga - Ghorepani. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 6: Sunrise over Poon Hill and trek to Tadapani. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 7: Tadapani - Landruk. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 8: Landruk - Pokhara. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 9: Free in Pokhara. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 10: Pokhara - Kathmandu by Bus. Includes: (A), (B), (L).
Day 11: Free in Kathmandu. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 12: Depart from Kathmandu. Includes: (B).
(Abbreviation: A - Accommodation, B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner)
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is included in the tour price.
- Airport pick up & drop
- Trekking guide
- One porter each two clients in tea-house trek, required cook, trek crews & porters in tent trek
- Insurance, lodging, food & allowance to your trek crews
- Tent & mattress for tent trekking
- All meals as per itinerary
- Land transportation as per itinerary
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Trekking Permit & National Park Fee
- International airfares & war insurance
- The cost of personal items like laundry & all kind of soft & hard drinks
- Optional excursions
- Cost of visas, insurance charges & passports where is necessary
- Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- All others except committed to provide in ‘cost included’ section above.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2007
Eco-friendly adventure holiday leaders and leading climate justice research group to Nepal Himalayas. Krishna, the team leader of M16846 is also right to life related climate justice advocate. He is dedicating in this sectors researching and advocating climate justice. From 2006, he is advocating basic rights for...