Sikles Eco-Trekking Nepaloffered by supplier M16846 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 10 - 15 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 799 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1199 US Dollar (USD)
The historic hill trek to Siklis; one of the early southern Gurung settlements and the second largest Gurung village, still retains an aura of olden times. Here, the Jhankri (shaman) and Lama (priest) have important roles in this Buddhist community, marriage, death and day-today lives. Siklis village lies above the Mardi Khola (1,981m), overlooking Annapurna IV to the north and Annapurna II and Lamjung Himal to the east. The region is particularly good for bird watching because of its pristine forested surroundings where different species of birds thrive.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu & Transfer to Hotel. Includes: (A).
Day 2: Full day guided sightseeing around of the Kathmandu valley.
Join us for the welcome dinner at evening. Hotel Overnight. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 3: Kathmandu to Pokhara (by plane). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Drive to trailhead Hemja (Milanchowk) - Kharpani (hot spring). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Kharpani - Ghalegaon (2713m). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 6: Ghalegaon (2713m)- Parche (1760m). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 7: Sikles exploration day, providing pack lunch & back to overnight at same place. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 8: Parche (1760m) - Chasu (980m). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 9: Chasu (980m) - Kalikasthan (1080m). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 10: Kalikasthan (1080m)- Begnas Tal & drive back to Pokhara. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 11: Pokhara to Kathmandu (by bus). Includes: (A), (B), (L).
Day 12: Departure from Nepal. Includes: (B).
Note: Abbreviation: A - Accommodation, B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pick up & drop
- Trekking guide
- One porter each two clients in tea-house trek, required cook, trek crews & porters in tent trek
- Insurance, lodging, food & allowance to your trek crews
- Tent & mattress for tent trekking
- All meals as per itinerary
- Land transportation as per itinerary
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Trekking Permit & National Park Fee.
- International airfares & war insurance
- The cost of personal items like laundry & all kind of soft & hard drinks
- Optional excursions
- Cost of visas, insurance charges & passports where is necessary
- Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- All others except committed to provide in ‘cost included’ section above.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2007
Eco-friendly adventure holiday leaders and leading climate justice research group to Nepal Himalayas. Krishna, the team leader of M16846 is also right to life related climate justice advocate. He is dedicating in this sectors researching and advocating climate justice. From 2006, he is advocating basic rights for...