Chailsa Chiwong Trekking Nepaloffered by supplier M16846 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 12 - 16 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 999 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1249 US Dollar (USD)
Among the trek highlights are the views, well preserved forest, the Tibetan resettlement camp at Chailsa (above Salleri) and the Buddhist monastery at Chiwong. Chiwong is famous for the Mani Rimdu festival held here each year in November. At least four nights should be allowed for this trek starting and ending in Phaplu. There are many other possibilities in the area including reversing the Pike Danda trek described previously. Seek advice from local teahouse owners for details.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pick up & drop
- Trekking guide
- One porter each two clients in tea-house trek, required cook, trek crews & porters in tent trek
- Insurance, lodging, food & allowance to your trek crews
- Tent & mattress for tent trekking
- All meals as per itinerary
- Land transportation as per itinerary
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Trekking Permit & National Park Fee.
- International airfares & war insurance
- The cost of personal items like laundry & all kind of soft & hard drinks
- Optional excursions
- Cost of visas, insurance charges & passports where is necessary
- Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- All others except committed to provide in ‘cost included’ section above.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2007
Eco-friendly adventure holiday leaders and leading climate justice research group to Nepal Himalayas. Krishna, the team leader of M16846 is also right to life related climate justice advocate. He is dedicating in this sectors researching and advocating climate justice. From 2006, he is advocating basic rights for...