Everest - Arun Valley Trekking Nepaloffered by supplier M16846 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 15 - 20 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: March - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1349 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1799 US Dollar (USD)
If using the Arun valley as an alternative exit, the route leaves the main Everest trail at Kharte, the village above Khari Khola. It generally travels south east crossing the major rivers in the area, the Hindu Khola and the Hongu Khola, and two high passes, the Pangkoma la (3350 meters) and the Salpa La (3350 meters). Both of these passes give good views of the mountains to the north. The scenery along the trail ranges from mixed farming land and scattered Sherpa and Rai villages to stands of forest including rhododendron and oak. After trekking for five days from where several flights a week connect with Kathmandu and Biratnagar. A further two days trek to the south is Hille from where daily buses operate to Kathmandu.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu & Transfer to hotel. Includes: (A).
Day 2: Sight seeing in Kathmandu valley. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 3: Kathmandu to Tumlingtar By plane and walk up to Kartike ghat then camp at Kartiki ghat. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Kartike – Gothey. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Gothey – Phedi. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 6: Phedi – Gurase. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 7: Gurase – Sanam. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 8: Sanam – Bung. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 9: Bung – Gaikharka. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 10: Gaikharka – Vasme. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 11: Vasme – PangumGokyo – Luza. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 12: Pagum – PainyaLuza – Khumjung. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 13: Painya – Lukla. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 14: Lukla – Kathmandu. Includes: (A), (B), (L).
Day 15: Rest in Kathmandu. Includes: (A), (B)).
Day 16: Departure day. Includes: (B).
Note: Abbreviation: A - Accommodation, B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pick up & drop
- Trekking guide
- One porter each two clients in tea-house trek, required cook, trek crews & porters in tent trek
- Insurance, lodging, food & allowance to your trek crews
- Tent & mattress for tent trekking
- All meals as per itinerary
- Land transportation as per itinerary
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Trekking Permit & National Park Fee.
- International airfares & war insurance
- The cost of personal items like laundry & all kind of soft & hard drinks
- Optional excursions
- Cost of visas, insurance charges & passports where is necessary
- Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- All others except committed to provide in ‘cost included’ section above.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2007
Eco-friendly adventure holiday leaders and leading climate justice research group to Nepal Himalayas. Krishna, the team leader of M16846 is also right to life related climate justice advocate. He is dedicating in this sectors researching and advocating climate justice. From 2006, he is advocating basic rights for...