Lukla Namche Bazaar Thame Trekking Nepaloffered by supplier M16846 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 - 12 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 749 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 999 US Dollar (USD)
Mani Rimdu festival observe most of Sherpa villages of Nepal. The renowned monastery called Thyngboche 3800m. lying in the Everest region and also situated in lap of Ama Dablam 6,812m. mountain is the main place. From here the visitor can view the highest mountain of the World, Mt. Everest 8848m, and other snow capped mountains. To arrive here it takes 12 days from the Jiri and 4 days trek from Lukla. From Kathmandu to Lukla, it takes 35 minutes of flights. On this occasion most of visitors from the World wide comes to see it. Seeing all the ceremony, returned through the Everest base camp (Kala Patthar 5545m.) back to Lukla & flight to Kathmandu.
Day 1: Kathmandu Arrival. Includes: (A).
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley. Accommodation. Includes: (B).
Day 3: Kathmandu - Lukla - Phakding. Accommodation. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Phakding - Namche Bazaar. Accommodation. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Namche Bazaar - Thame. Accommodation. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 6: Thame - Lukla. Accommodation. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 7: Lukla - Kathmandu. Accommodation. Includes: (B).
Day 8: Rest in Kathmandu & Shopping. Accommodation. Includes: (B).
Day 9: Departure from Nepal. Includes: (B).
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pick up & drop
- Trekking guide
- One porter each two clients in tea-house trek, required cook, trek crews & porters in tent trek
- Insurance, lodging, food & allowance to your trek crews
- Tent & mattress for tent trekking
- All meals as per itinerary
- Land transportation as per itinerary
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Trekking Permit & National Park Fee
- Domestic Flight Ticket as per itinerary.
- International airfares & war insurance
- The cost of personal items like laundry & all kind of soft & hard drinks
- Optional excursions
- Cost of visas, insurance charges & passports where is necessary
- Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- All others except committed to provide in ‘cost included’ section above.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2007
Eco-friendly adventure holiday leaders and leading climate justice research group to Nepal Himalayas. Krishna, the team leader of M16846 is also right to life related climate justice advocate. He is dedicating in this sectors researching and advocating climate justice. From 2006, he is advocating basic rights for...