Everest - Pike Danda Trekking Nepaloffered by supplier M16846 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 17 - 22 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: March - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1699 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1919 US Dollar (USD)
Due to the high altitude of Pike, trekkers must be particularly careful to watch for signs of AMS and be prepared to spend extra nights at Goli or Ngaur if necessary. Trekking with Eco-friendly through the Khumbu is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Mountains, temples, culture, Buddhism, and Hinduism, this trip has it all...".
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu & Transfer to hotel. Includes: (A).
Day 2: Sight seeing in Kathmandu valley. Includes: (A), (B).
Days 3-16: Fly to Phaplu, on trek. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 17: Fly to Kathmandu. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 18: Rest in Kathmandu. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 19: Departure day. Includes: (B).
Notes: Abbreviation: A - Accommodation, B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pick up & drop
- Trekking guide
- One porter each two clients in tea-house trek, required cook, trek crews & porters in tent trek
- Insurance, lodging, food & allowance to your trek crews
- Tent & mattress for tent trekking
- All meals as per itinerary
- Land transportation as per itinerary
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Trekking Permit & National Park Fee
- Domestic Flight Ticket as per itinerary.
- International airfares & war insurance
- The cost of personal items like laundry & all kind of soft & hard drinks
- Optional excursions
- Cost of visas, insurance charges & passports where is necessary
- Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- All others except committed to provide in ‘cost included’ section above.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2007
Eco-friendly adventure holiday leaders and leading climate justice research group to Nepal Himalayas. Krishna, the team leader of M16846 is also right to life related climate justice advocate. He is dedicating in this sectors researching and advocating climate justice. From 2006, he is advocating basic rights for...