Helambu Circuit Trekking Nepaloffered by supplier M16846 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 9 - 12 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 549 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 719 US Dollar (USD)
It makes a loop through the Sherpa-populated Helambu region to north-east of Kathmandu. The Sherpas in this area are friendly and hospitable. The trek’s main drawback is that it does not offer fine Himalayan views, like some other treks, but it can be trekked on a village inn basis as there are guest houses and lodges in many of the villages along the trail. There are villages of mixed ethnics, Tamang villages and Sherpa villages. The route passes through forest and villages. Rhododendron blossom in March April. Beautiful landscape and Jugal Himal range can be seen from this route.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu, reception at the airport and transfer to hotel night in hotel. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 2: Guided sight seeing in Kathmandu valley. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 3: Departure in local Bus to Sundarijal trek to Pati Bhanjyang 1768m. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Trek from Chisapani to Kutumsang. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Trek from Kutumsang to Tharepati 3275m. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 6: Trekking from Tharepati to Tarkeghyang 2700m. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 7: Trek from Tarkeghyang to Talamarang 1200. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 8: Trek from Talamarang to drive back to Kathmandu. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 9: Free day in Kathmandu. Includes: (A), (B), (L).
Day 10: Transfer to Airport. Includes: (B).
Note: Abbreviation: A - Accommodation, B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pick up & drop
- Trekking guide
- One porter each two clients in tea-house trek, required cook, trek crews & porters in tent trek
- Insurance, lodging, food & allowance to your trek crews
- Tent & mattress for tent trekking
- All meals as per itinerary
- Land transportation as per itinerary
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Trekking Permit & National Park Fee
- Domestic Flight Ticket as per itinerary.
- International airfares & war insurance
- The cost of personal items like laundry & all kind of soft & hard drinks
- Optional excursions
- Cost of visas, insurance charges & passports where is necessary
- Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- All others except committed to provide in ‘cost included’ section above.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2007
Eco-friendly adventure holiday leaders and leading climate justice research group to Nepal Himalayas. Krishna, the team leader of M16846 is also right to life related climate justice advocate. He is dedicating in this sectors researching and advocating climate justice. From 2006, he is advocating basic rights for...