Panch Pokhari Trekking Nepaloffered by supplier M16846 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 15 - 20 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking Pilgrimage/Spirituality
Season: March - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1299 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1599 US Dollar (USD)
Jugal Himal is a small region in the west of Rolwaling Himal and south east of Langtang Himal. The main peak are Lenpo Gang or big white peak(6979m), Dorje Lakpa(6986m) and Ganchempo(6387m). Helambhu. This is the most easily accessible of all areas from Kathmandu. It lies about 70k.m north of Kathmandu. valley, it is an area inhabited by sherpas, Tamags and Chetrries. The language , culture and dress of the Helambu sherpas are very different from those who live in Solu khumbu and Rollwaling area and it is famous place for arts( Thanka).
Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to hotel. Includes: (A).
Day 2: Kathmandu - sightseeing, hotel. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 3: Trek to - Chautara, camp (1450m). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Trek to - Sano Okhareni, camp (1965m). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Trek to - Kami Kharka (2810m). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 6: Trek to - Pauwa Bas, camp (3000m). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 7: Trek to - Hille Bhanjyang, camp (3400m). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 8: Trek to - Narsim Pati, camp (3700m). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 9: Trek to - Panch Pokhari (4100m). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 10: Trek to - Panch Pokhari Top - Tupi Danda, camp (2320m). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 11: Trek to - Dhap, camp (1200m). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 12: Dhap - Rest day and Explore the culture, camp. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 13: Trek to Melamchi, camp (800m). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 14: Drive: Melamchi - Kathmandu, transfer to hotel. Includes: (A), (B), (L).
Day 15: Kathmandu - free day hotel. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 16: Final Departure. Includes: (B).
Note: Abbreviation: A - Accommodation, B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pick up & drop
- Trekking guide
- One porter each two clients in tea-house trek, required cook, trek crews & porters in tent trek
- Insurance, lodging, food & allowance to your trek crews
- Tent & mattress for tent trekking
- All meals as per itinerary
- Land transportation as per itinerary
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Trekking Permit & National Park Fee.
- International airfares & war insurance
- The cost of personal items like laundry & all kind of soft & hard drinks
- Optional excursions
- Cost of visas, insurance charges & passports where is necessary
- Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- All others except committed to provide in ‘cost included’ section above.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2007
Eco-friendly adventure holiday leaders and leading climate justice research group to Nepal Himalayas. Krishna, the team leader of M16846 is also right to life related climate justice advocate. He is dedicating in this sectors researching and advocating climate justice. From 2006, he is advocating basic rights for...