Milke Danda Trekking Nepaloffered by supplier M16846 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 14 - 20 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking Camping
Season: March - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1319 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1829 US Dollar (USD)
Milke Danda is located in the far east of Nepal. This is long and high forest ridge that divides the Arun and Tamur valley in the eastern Nepal. We start trek from Basantapur and make a trek of several days up this ridge that offers views of Makalu to the west and Kanchenjunga to the east. Westerners less frequent Milke Danda area, the region are densely vegetated with rare alpine flora and the beautiful rhododendron forest. It is renowned for having the highest diversity of Nepalese Rhododendron species (29 out of 32 species reported from Nepal), With trek follows through small isolated farm villages after the major village town of Tumlingtar and Khandbari, the trail gradually continues towards higher hills, offering impressive view of the mountains all the way to Milke Danda area. Especially Milke Danda is more popular area for different kind of flowers including the Nepal’s national flower rhododendron.
Day 1: Arrival & transfer to hotel. Includes: (A).
Day 2: Prepare for trekking o/n Hotel. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 3: Kathmandu – Tumlingtar by flight o/n Camp. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Tumlingtar – Phapung o/n camp. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Phapung -Chainpur o/n camp. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 6: Chainpur-Jaljala o/n camp. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 7: Jaljala – Bhalukhop camp. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 8: Bhalukhop – Milke Danda camp. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 9: Milke Danda excursion and to see the beautiful views of Mt. Kanchanjung and Mt. Makalu o/n Camp. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 10: Milke Danda – Down hill to Mayuan o/n camp. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 11: Mayam – Chainpur o/n camp. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 12: Chainpur- Tumlingtar o/n camp. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 13: Tumligtar – Kathmandu by flight. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 14: Free day in Kathmandu o/n hotel. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 15: Transfer to airport for on wards destination. Includes: (B).
Note: Abbreviation: A - Accommodation, B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pick up & drop
- Trekking guide
- One porter each two clients in tea-house trek, required cook, trek crews & porters in tent trek
- Insurance, lodging, food & allowance to your trek crews
- Tent & mattress for tent trekking
- All meals as per itinerary
- Land transportation as per itinerary
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Trekking Permit & National Park Fee
- Domestic Flight Ticket as per itinerary.
- International airfares & war insurance
- The cost of personal items like laundry & all kind of soft & hard drinks
- Optional excursions
- Cost of visas, insurance charges & passports where is necessary
- Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- All others except committed to provide in ‘cost included’ section above.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2007
Eco-friendly adventure holiday leaders and leading climate justice research group to Nepal Himalayas. Krishna, the team leader of M16846 is also right to life related climate justice advocate. He is dedicating in this sectors researching and advocating climate justice. From 2006, he is advocating basic rights for...