Langtang Ganjala Pass Helambu Trekking Nepaloffered by supplier M16846 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 16 - 20 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking Cultural Journey
Season: March - November
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1199 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1399 US Dollar (USD)
The Ganjala pass is one of the most challenging passes in Nepal. This wedge in the Himalaya is situated at an altitude of 5160m. Our Langtang trek takes you over this pass as you make your way south from Langtang village which lies at 3500m and where the national park headquarters is located. The route from Gyang in Helambu, require crossing the 5106m Ganja La. The pass is blocked by snow, so local inquiries about its condition, good equipment and mountaineering experience are necessary for safe crossing.
The Helambu village excludes a Tibetan feel and you will see fields enclosed by stone walls as well as herds of yaks, the most important animal for the people here. From Tarke Gyang, we descend to Melamchi Khola before climbing to Pati Bhyanjyang, then trek down to Sundarijal, from here we drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu Airport. Drive to Hotel. Includes: (A).
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 3: Drive Kathmandu to Syabru Bensi via Trisuli – Dhunche. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Trek to Lama Hotel. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Trek to Langtang village. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 6: Trek to Kyanjing Gompa. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Days 7 - 8: Acclimatization in Kyanjing Gompa valley (hiking to Kyanjing Ri, Tserko Ri (5033m). Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 9: Trek to Ngegang. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 10: Ganja La pass. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 11: Trek down to Dukpu. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 12: Trek to Tarkegyang. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 13: Trek to Sermathang. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 14: Trek to Malemchepul Bazzar. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 15: Drive back to Kathmandu. Includes: (A), (B), (L).
Day 16: Free Day, Shopping. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 17: Warm Departure. Includes:(B).
Note: Abbreviation: A - Accommodation, B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pick up & drop
- Trekking guide
- One porter each two clients in tea-house trek, required cook, trek crews & porters in tent trek
- Insurance, lodging, food & allowance to your trek crews
- Tent & mattress for tent trekking
- All meals as per itinerary
- Land transportation as per itinerary
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Trekking Permit & National Park Fee.
- International airfares & war insurance
- The cost of personal items like laundry & all kind of soft & hard drinks
- Optional excursions
- Cost of visas, insurance charges & passports where is necessary
- Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- All others except committed to provide in ‘cost included’ section above.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2007
Eco-friendly adventure holiday leaders and leading climate justice research group to Nepal Himalayas. Krishna, the team leader of M16846 is also right to life related climate justice advocate. He is dedicating in this sectors researching and advocating climate justice. From 2006, he is advocating basic rights for...