Sing Gompa Trekking Langtang Nepaloffered by supplier M16846 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 10 - 15 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 599 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 899 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival in Nepal (Kathmandu Airport). Pick up from airport, rest in hotel. Evening visit to Monkey Temple lies on the hilltop only a kilometer far from Thamel for Kathmandu evening Valley view. Includes: (A).
Day 2: Whole day sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley. After breakfast you have sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley. The Valley is cradle of Nepali culture and civilization is the largest valley in the Midlands and certainly the most beautiful. There are seven UNESCO recognized World Heritage Sites within 20 km. Those are: Swayambhu Nath Stupa, Boudha Nath, Bhaktapur City, Changu Narayan Temple, Pashupati Nath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square. Today we arrange you to visit all above Cultural Center. Over night in hotel. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 3: Kathmandu-Dhunche. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Dhunche to Syabru Village. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Syabru Village to Cholang Pati. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 6: Cholang Pati to Gosainkunda. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 7: Gosainkunda to sing Gompa. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 8: Sing Gompa to Dhunche. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 9: Dhunche to Kathmandu. Includes: (A), (B), (L), (D).
Day 10: Rest and souvenir shopping. Today you will spend your last day of this trip in Nepal with shopping Nepali products as souvenir for your family and friends. If necessary guide is happy to help you for shopping. Includes: (A), (B).
Day 11: Drive back to KTM Airport for onward flight. Includes: (B).
Note: Abbreviation: A - Accommodation, B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport pick up & drop
- Trekking guide
- One porter each two clients in tea-house trek, required cook, trek crews & porters in tent trek
- Insurance, lodging, food & allowance to your trek crews
- Tent & mattress for tent trekking
- All meals as per itinerary
- Land transportation as per itinerary
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Trekking Permit & National Park Fee.
- International airfares & war insurance
- The cost of personal items like laundry & all kind of soft & hard drinks
- Optional excursions
- Cost of visas, insurance charges & passports where is necessary
- Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- All others except committed to provide in ‘cost included’ section above.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2007
Eco-friendly adventure holiday leaders and leading climate justice research group to Nepal Himalayas. Krishna, the team leader of M16846 is also right to life related climate justice advocate. He is dedicating in this sectors researching and advocating climate justice. From 2006, he is advocating basic rights for...