Self-Guided Cycling Holiday in Walesoffered by supplier M16809 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 - 8 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 8 people
Specialty Categories: Bicycle Touring Walking Tours
Season: April - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 165 Pound Sterling (GBP)
Maximum Per Person Price: 595 Pound Sterling (GBP)
There are no set departure dates for our self-guided bike holidays, giving you the flexibility to choose your own. We include bicycle hire, pre-booked B&B accommodation, luggage transfer and route map with all our self-guided holidays.
- Pick-up and drop off at the nearest railway station at the start and end of the tour.
- Accommodation in quality B&Bs and guesthouses.
- Luggage transfer, so you don't have to weigh the bike down with your bags.
- Vehicle back-up.
- Custom maps, with your daily ride highlighted.
- Route guide including directions and plenty of background information.
- 27-speed Trek hybrid bike.
- Handlebar bag, cycle computer, first aid kit, lock, water bottle, and bell.
- Best of Mid Wales
- Black Mountains Triangle
- Valleys and Castles
- Heart of Wales
- Llanthony Priory
- Landscapes of Powys
- Lon Las Cymru
- Radnor Ring
- Taff Trail
- Four Castles.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2007
M16809 is a Partnership, founded and co-owned by Anna Heywood and Luke Skinner. We provide guided and self-guided walking and cycling holidays in Wales. We hold MA degrees from the University of Cambridge and have considerable experience of the travel industry. We have also completed an independent cycling expedition...