Self Guided Walking Tours in Walesoffered by supplier M16809 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 - 15 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 8 people
Specialty Categories: Walking Tours
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 165 Pound Sterling (GBP)
Maximum Per Person Price: 825 Pound Sterling (GBP)
So if you're confident about finding your own way - with our detailed route notes and maps - our self-guided walking tour is an ideal choice. We transfer your luggage, so you'll have plenty of breath left to enjoy the views. There are no set departure dates, just choose the day of the week on which you would like to begin your adventure.
What is included on a self-guided walking tour:
- Pick-up and drop off at the nearest railway station at the start and end of the tour.
- Accommodation in quality B&Bs and guesthouses.
- Luggage transfer, so your bags are waiting for you at your accommodation each night.
- Vehicle back-up
- Custom maps, highlighting your walk day-by-day and marking facilities.
- Comprehensive route guide including directions and plenty of background information.
- First aid kit.
- Three Castles Walk
- The Beacons Way
- An Introduction to Offa's Dyke
- Llanthony Priory Walk
- Offa's Dyke
- Taff Trail
- Usk Valley Walk
- A Weekend on the Wye
- Wye Valley Walk.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2007
M16809 is a Partnership, founded and co-owned by Anna Heywood and Luke Skinner. We provide guided and self-guided walking and cycling holidays in Wales. We hold MA degrees from the University of Cambridge and have considerable experience of the travel industry. We have also completed an independent cycling expedition...