Wildlife Experienceoffered by supplier M16643 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 6 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing Cultural Journey
Season: December - September
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 999 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1400 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Morning pick up from Delhi and drive to Jaipur, the colourful capital of the state of Rajasthan en route visiting the Amber Fort Enjoy an Elephant Ride to reach the Fort on the hilltop. Afternoon tour of the “Pink City” visiting the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), Jantar Mantar Astronomical Observatory, the City Palace and the local bazaar. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Morning drive to Ranthambhore National Park, a former hunting preserve of the Maharaja and now a prime example of Project Tiger's conservation efforts in Rajasthan. Afternoon Jungle Safari inside the Park to view the varied and colourful wildlife. Apart from the tigers the park, which surrounds the 10th century Fort atop a steep crag, is worth visiting for its scenery itself: lakes, bird-life high crags, ruined pavilions, cenotaphs and "hides". Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Early morning embark on another Jungle Safari inside the Park. Return to hotel for breakfast. Rest of the day at leisure. Afternoon another Jungle Safari inside the Park. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Morning drive to Bharatpur, the site of the World Heritage listed famous Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary, which is home to over 350 species of birds. Afternoon enjoy a Rickshaw Ride along with the service of a Nature Guide inside the Bird Sanctuary. Keoladeo Ghana is the most spectacular sanctuary nesting indigenous as well as migratory birds like the endangered Siberian Cranes. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Early morning visit the Sanctuary again for Bird watching. Later drive to Agra en route visiting the abandoned Mughal City of Fatehpur Sikri. Continue drive to Agra and visit the wonder of the world, the Taj Mahal. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Morning visit the Fort and the local bazaar. Later drive to Delhi en route visiting Mughal Emperor Akbar’s Mausoleum at Sikandra. On arrival in Delhi, departure transfer for onward journey.
- Monuments are open from sunrise to sunset
- Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays
- Ranthambhore and Bharatpur Sanctuaries remain closed from 1st July till 30th September.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Twin share room, 5 breakfasts, 2 lunch and 2 dinners in Ranthambhore
- Air-conditioned standard car
- English speaking guide at monuments, nature guide in Ranthambhore and Bharatpur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort
- Entry fee to Ranthambhore and Bharatpur National Parks, 3 Jungle Safaris in Ranthambhore, 2 Rickshaw Rides in Bharatpur
- Complimentary pick-up and drop from hotel in Delhi.
- Entrance fee to the monuments and any other item not mentioned in includes section above.
Entrance Fee to the Monuments in INR (Indian Rupees) per person:
- Taj Mahal: 750
- Agra Fort: 250
- Sikandra: 100
- Fatehpur Sikri: 260
- Jaipur (City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal and Amber) Fort: 265.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2007
Our company, winners of the "National Tourism Award" for excellence in Tourism Services and the first tour operating company in India to be accorded "Export House Status" by the Government of India, has an environment rooted in service. Our team spirit occupies a high seat and young talent gets the...